Due to its friendly user experience, CoinFLEX is one of the easiest exchanges to earn and trade crypto. It’s passive income products such as flexUSD is one click mintable, which automatically earns you compound interest on-chain direct to wallet every 8 hours, and AMM+, their automated market maker features a highly intuitive interface upgrade makes opening up a position and earning passive income easy. CoinFLEX’s dashboard easily offers all of its important features such as AMM+, flexUSD, FLEX Coin (info and FLEXDAO) Trade, Campus (education)
Ease of use
With its user friendly experience it’s probably one of the most popular and easiest exchanges to buy/sell or trade crypto and derivative type products. It’s fast, easy to register and in order to obtain best benefits you need to KYC.
CoinFLEX has some of the lowest fees in the industry. Fees are dependent on the market you are trading in (Spot, Futures, Spread or Repo). Fees are deducted post trade. Fees and rebates are paid in FLEX by default and you may enjoy a discount fee rate with FLEX. VIP level 6 allows for -0.030% and 0% maker fees for derivatives and spot respectively, and a 0.040% taker fee for both derivatives. Spot requires either $1 million worth of FLEX or $2b 30 day trading volume, however you can automatically achieve VIP level 6 by opening up an AMM+ position for as low as $200
Excellent customer service via telegram, email, chat and is amongst the fastest and most reliable in the industry.
The platform offers a tiered daily withdrawal limit depending on your KYC level. KYC level 1 offers $10,000 USD lifetime limit for stablecoins, but unlimited for crypto assets. Stablecoin withdrawal is unlimited however with KYC level 3 (full KYC).
It’s popularity is rapidly growing throughout the industry. CoinFLEX is backed by crypto heavyweights, including Roger Ver, Mike Komaransky, Polychain Capital, and Dragonfly Capital. With the recent announcement of CoinFLEX.US, (Feb 2022) their potential to scale and expand has never been stronger. Custody and crypto infrastructure team has been handling crypto exchange funds for over 10 years, with zero breaches or hacks – and zero loss of client funds.
CoinFLEX has a strong security offering in place. It stores 99% of the customers’ funds in cold storage, keeping the remaining 1% in a secured hot wallet for day-to-day transactions. It uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) to protect customer data. TLS sticks to strict procedures to avoid unauthorized access, keeping customer database safe.
CoinFLEX has really come into its own over the last year offering unique trading products such as AMM+. Its rapidly increasing trading volumes and market liquidity are indications of CoinFLEX’s rapid adoption. If you can master the AMM+ there are large APR's to be earned. However, if you are looking for something more safe and secure you have the option to earn 'Passive Interest'. Now that it has opened up to the USA market (Feb 2022) this is one exchange you might want to keep and eye on.
- AMM+ unique product providing liquidity to the exchange and allows users to earn passive income
- Low fees
- KYC optional
- Responsive customer support 24/7
- Low liquidity
- Limited crypto tokens to trade with compared to other exchanges
Ease of Use
Seeing Hardforking is back in making new informative is very amazing and fantastic💙♥️. Having Coinflex also back in the new content videos Hardforking was been awhile. Thanks sir Sean for this content.